Our Mission: Washington State Residential Care Council of Adult Family Homes exists to improve the lives & well-being of vulnerable adults through the support of Adult Family Homes. WSRCC represents thousands of homes in neighborhoods & communities throughout Washington, caring for nearly 20,000 seniors & adults with disabilities.
- An Adult Family Home Provider recognizes and respects the dignity of residents without consideration for race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, social or economic status.
- An Adult Family Home Provider, while honoring the residents' rights to self determination, will promote and protect the rights of all their residents.
- An Adult Family Home Provider is responsible and accountable for their individual practice and determining how they deliver optimum care to their residents.
- An Adult Family Home Provider acknowledges the responsibility to protect their own integrity, maintain competence in their field, and continue their personal and professional growth.
- Through their Associations and working with fellow members Adult Family Home Providers will promote their profession with continued education and political action in shaping the WACs and rules that govern their profession.